The best coffee is the one you like; prepared in the way you like. However, coffee aficionados offer the following tips for the best tasting coffee:
- Enjoy coffees of unique and traceable origin (Single Origin). Generally, these coffees are of higher quality.
- Brew coffee with water between 195°F and 205°F (90 ℃ – 95 ℃).
- Drink medium roasted This allows you to appreciate the aromas and nectars of each grain, this means the coffee you bought is of excellent quality.
- Buy just whole beans and grind at home in each preparation.
- Always use filtered water in your preparations.
- Use a simple method of preparation such as the French press, V60 or Chemex.
- Try to enjoy coffee without sugar, cream or milk. A good coffee has natural nectars that make its taste sweet and pleasant. It is very healthy.
- Finally, enjoy it in the company of those you love most.
Our goal at Montañeros is to provide the best of our coffee culture through memorable experiences. And to take the best-quality coffee in the world and bring it locally to your home.
Give it a try, you’ll see the difference that coffee made in community makes. It’s so delicious, you’ll want to drink it black.