How many cups do you drink a day? How many people are going to drink this coffee?
If you need to think about it, this subscription is for you!
You can choose Weekly, Biweekly or Monthly Subscription. We do our best to ensure you never run out of Specialty coffee.
It’s easy to pause, redirect shipments, double your order, or cancel at any time.
- Our coffee contains natural nectars added by bees, butterflies and birds as they pollenate the plants. These nectars give our coffee notes of berry, lime, mandarin, caramel, dulce de leche, almond, panela and others.
- Coffee brings us joy. From farm to table, every step is carried out with passion. This is the magic of our coffee.
- Our packaging is made of 100% sugarcane paper, which is 80% biodegradable and 100% recyclable.
- Our coffee is grown in microlots by coffee growing families. Each harvest is hand picked to ensure the quality of each bean.
The best coffee is the one you like; prepared in the way you like. However, coffee aficionados offer the following tips for the best tasting coffee:
- Enjoy coffees of unique and traceable origin (Single Origin). Generally, these coffees are of higher quality.
- Brew coffee with water between 195°F and 205°F (90 ℃ – 95 ℃).
- Drink medium roasted coffee. This allows you to appreciate the aromas and nectars of each grain, this means the coffee you bought is of excellent quality.
- Buy just whole beans and grind at home in each preparation.
- Always use filtered water in your preparations.
- Use a simple method of preparation such as the French press, V60 or Chemex.
- Try to enjoy coffee without sugar, cream or milk. A good coffee has natural nectars that make its taste sweet and pleasant. It is very healthy.
- Finally, enjoy it in the company of those you love most.